Beauty and Spa Specialist
(SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy)
This course package gives you two important skill sets in both beauty and spa therapy allowing you to pursue a career in the beauty, health and wellbeing professions. The CIDESCO Diploma in Spa Therapies is an internationally recognised qualification that allows you to take your work overseas in some of the world’s best-known luxury spa destinations and cruise ships.
- Learn how to perform a range of beauty services including makeup, manicures, pedicures, waxing, tinting, spray tanning and massage.
- Learn spa therapies in a real luxury spa setting in one of Perth’s premier day spas, Academy Face and Body in Cottesloe.
- Learn how to perform advanced facials and use a range of professional skin care products.
- Gain an international qualification in spa therapies to help launch your career overseas.
- Scholarship opportunities for the CIDESCO Diploma in Spa Therapies.
- Beauty and Spa Therapist at a Day Spa
- Beauty and Spa Therapist at a luxury spa destination
- Beauty and Spa Therapist on a cruise ship
- Salon/Spa owner or manager
- Beauty and Spa Trainer or company representative
- Completion of Year 10
- Successful completion of a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test, OR
- Successful completion of Australian Qualification Framework Certificate IV or higher, OR
- Australian Year 12 Certificate / Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
Fees & Payment options
$15,000 (Domestic Students - Full Time Only)*
$20,900 (International Students)
Uniform - Top & Pants
Robe & Headband
Precision Eyebrow Tool Kit
CIDESCO exam fee
There are a number of course payment options available. Click here to view your options.
*VET Student Loans approved course. VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements. A VET Student Loan gives rise to a HELP debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid. Please refer to the Information Page for further details
Study Modes & Duration
- Flexible / Blended
- 2.5 days on campus of practical training (9am to 4.30pm).
- Approximately 8 hrs per week of online study is to be completed at home through the ACBT Student Portal (audio and visual lectures).
In order to successfully complete this course, you will also be required to;
- Attend a minimum of 12 days to be completed at the ACBT Student Clinic
- Complete a minimum of 5 days to be completed at Academy Face and Body in Cottesloe