Short Course Overview
Spray tanning is one of the most in-demand, requested services within the beauty industry. If you want the freedom of working from home, then this is the short course for you!
Over three sessions, we’ll teach you the required skills to ensure that you apply a spray tan with efficiency and ease. We cover everything from consulting with your client, aftercare knowledge and live model applications!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Consulting, planning & preparing for treatment with clients
• Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing treatments
• Apply cosmetic tanning products
• Providing post treatment advice
• Theory and practical assessment
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Each student will receive a Statement Of Attainment (for unit code SHBBOS001 Apply cosmetic tanning products).
24th, 31st of August and 7th of September
23rd, 30th of November and 7th of December
(3 session days in total - must attend all three to achieve competency).
9am to 4pm
$595 - NO KIT INCLUDED IN PRICE
Must come from a beauty background or hold a minimum of Certificate II qualification in the beauty or hair industry