Make-up Artist Masterclass
This short course is for aspiring makeup artists seeking to gain skills across the beauty, bridal and fashion industries.
Over 10 weeks, students will acquire the necessary skills to work as a make-up artist, either self-employed or employed by a cosmetic company. This course also covers current makeup trends, the latest design techniques, and how to consult with clients to meet their needs at a commercial level.
Gain these skills:
How to analyse face shapes
Apply colour principles and design
Contouring and highlighting techniques
Design & apply day, evening, bridal, photographic & remedial camouflage makeup
Apply false lashes
Design and record make-up plans
Working with photographers
- Lighting and studio photography
How to apply:
- Click the button below to download the enrolment contract
- Complete the enrolment contract in full
- Email the completed enrolment contract and your pre-requisite certification to email@example.com
*Please note: payment is required in full to reserve your place in this short course.
RTO Entry Requirements
- Completion of Year 10
- Freelance Make-up Artist
- Retail Make-up Artist
- Cosmetic Counters
- Editorial Make-up Artist
Study Modes & Duration
- 10 week course (Week 1 online)
- Classes are scheduled for Mondays from 9am to 4:30pm with an additional 6 hours per week of online study at home.