In this article we take a look at just some of the reasons why an eyelash extension training course may be one of the best ways to upskill in your beauty career. We’ll also unpack ACBT’s short eyelash extension course in Perth and show you why we think it’s a great option for anyone looking to build their skills and boost their career.
ACBT’s short eyelash extension course in Perth – a cost-effective way to acquire new skills which will enable you to:
- Keep up with your clients’ demands: eyelash extensions are absolutely on trend right now so it’s vital you master the techniques.
- Learn new skills – fast: we know your time is precious and we’re committed to ensuring we deliver maximum knowledge as quickly as possible – without compromising quality.
- Gain an advantage at the workplace: go for that promotion or pay rise by showing your boss you take your career seriously.
- Accelerate your career development: build work-related skills that will enhance your resume and help in furthering your career.
- Try something new: a short course is a low risk way to try out something new without a major investment of your time or money.
- Build your networks: short courses are a great way to build those all-important networks of industry contacts with your instructors and your fellow students.
- Formalise the skills you gained at work: enhance your chances of attracting offers from potential employers. On completion of the eyelash extension short course our students receive a Statement of Attainment (unit code SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions).
What you’ll learn
- ACBT’s short eyelash extension course in Perth covers:
- Client consultation and contra-indications
- Product knowledge & equipment
- Application of an assortment of lash lengths and sizes
- In-fill and removal procedure
- Maintenance and post-treatment advice
- Theory and practical assessment
You’ll acquire this knowledge over four days of training, which go from 9.00am to 4.30pm. We won’t cut corners like some training operators who offer superficial one day courses – we know from experience that four days is the time we need to make sure you leave with a set of new skills you can immediately put to work.
The entry requirement for the course is a SHBBFAS001 Provide lash and brow services or equivalent qualification.
For more information, check out our Eyelash Extensions short course page by clicking here and simply follow the links to enrol today.