Henna Brows Workshop
Our Henna Brow workshop is designed to teach you one of the most popular beauty treatments currently offered within the industry.
This is a natural alternative to other chemical dyes and is plant based making it an appealing option for colouring the brow and creating a more enhanced brow. Henna also creates a better skin stain which gives a denser, fuller brow.
This is a hands-on course and you will be working with other students, on each other as models, so you can experience henna first hand.
What you will learn
- History of Henna
- Brow Techniques, Shaping and Design
- Colour Play and mixing to create bespoke blends for your client
- Client Consultation: making the client feel important
- Colour correction
- How to create ombre effect
- The best aftercare for longevity
- How to promote your brow business
What you will receive
- Student Kit provided (to the value of $250).
- Three Henna Hero Colours, tweezer, angled eyebrow brush, sample aqua, cleanser and shampoo, micro brush applicators and marketing.
- Your Student Training Kit will be available for you on the day.
28th June 2021
10am - 3pm
• SHBBFAS001 Provide lash and brow services OR
• Hold a minimum of Certificate II qualification in the beauty or hair industry
Don't have the pre-requisite?
Click here to find out how you can achieve it