Gua Sha "Glowing Skin Workshop"
Come along and learn how to confidently incorporate this popular facial technique into the treatments that you can offer clients.
Facilitated by Angela Harrison (Naturopath, Acupuncturist, Cosmetic Acupuncturist, Ayurvedic Practitioner), this workshop has been designed for beauty and massage therapists.
Learn how your clients can have clearer, brighter, healthier, and youthful-looking skin using a rose quartz Gua Sha tool.
Facial Gua Sha is designed to:
- Provide a sculpting and lifting effect on the face and neck area
- Help relieve tension in the facial muscles, jaw, neck, and scalp
- help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- reduce puffiness and significantly enhance circulation for radiant, healthier-looking skin
- Promotes clearing of lymphatic congestion and toxins from the skin
- Promotes healing from breakouts and scarring.
- Helps calm the mind, reduces stress, supports the immune system, and promotes overall health and well-being even after just one Gua sha treatment skin appears tighter, brighter, and more radiant with that healthy skin “glow”.
What you will receive:
- Gua Sha Workshop Instructional Booklet
- Certificate of completion of Gua Sha facial technique
- Your very own rose quartz Gua Sha tool & organic facial oil
How to apply:
- Click the button below to download the enrolment contract
- Complete the enrolment contract in full
- Email the completed enrolment contract and your pre-requisite certification to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: payment is required in full to reserve your place in this workshop.
10am - 2pm
$250 includes kit
• SHBBFAS002 - Provide facial treatments and skin care recommendations
Don't have the pre-requisite?
Click here to find out how you can achieve it