Short Course Overview
Electrolysis is a different method of hair removal that can be offered to clients in addition to waxing.
It involves removing individual hairs from the face or body by inserting a fine probe into the hair follicle.
This specific short course was designed specifically for Beauty Therapists wanting to upskill.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Establish priorities with clients
• Synthesise knowledge on skin and hair biology and electric currents
• Design, prepare and provide electrolysis treatment
• Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice
• Theory and practical assessments
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Each student will receive a Statement Of Attainment (for unit code SHBBHRS004 Provide hair reduction treatments using electrical currents - release 1).
Contact us for exact start dates!
(6 Tuesday sessions)
4.30pm - 8pm
$850 - with all pre-requisites
$1000 - requiring to complete the 'maintain infection control' unit
Must hold a qualification in the following:
• A Certificate IV in a beauty qualification
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy
• 'Maintain infection control standards' unit (an additional $150 will be added to the cost if you do not hold this pre-requisite unit. It will be completed alongside your electrolysis training)