This short course was designed for Beauty Therapists wanting to upskill.
Electrolysis is the only permanent method of hair removal that can be offered to clients. It involves removing individual hairs from the face or body by inserting a fine probe into the hair follicle.
Under the guidance of our expert Electrolysis lecturer, you will be guided through safely performing this technical treatment.
What you will learn:
- Establish priorities with clients
- Synthesise knowledge on skin and hair biology and electric currents
- Design, prepare and provide electrolysis treatment
- Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice
- Theory and practical assessments
What you will receive:
- Statement of Attainment for SHBBHRS004 - Provide hair reduction treatments using electrical currents (Release 1)
- Statement of Attainment for SHBBINF001 - Maintain infection control standards
Friday 25th - Sunday 27th March 2022
9am - 3pm
$850 with all pre-requisites
$1000 including the pre-requisite SHBBINF001 - Maintain infection control standards
Must hold a qualification in the following:
• A Certificate IV in a beauty qualification
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy AND
• SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards unit (an additional $150 will be added to the cost if you do not hold this pre-requisite unit. It will be completed alongside your electrolysis training)