Short Course Overview
Electrolysis is a different method of hair removal that can be offered to clients in addition to waxing.
It involves removing individual hairs from the face or body by inserting a fine probe into the hair follicle.
This specific short course was designed specifically for Beauty Therapists wanting to upskill.
What you will learn
• Establish priorities with clients
• Synthesise knowledge on skin and hair biology and electric currents
• Design, prepare and provide electrolysis treatment
• Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice
• Theory and practical assessments
What you will receive
Each student will receive a Statement Of Attainment (for unit code SHBBHRS004 Provide hair reduction treatments using electrical currents - release 1).
Tuesday 16th March 2021
Thursday 18th March 2021
Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Thursday 25th March 2021
Tuesday 30th March 2021
Thursday 31st March 2021
6 consecutive days
4.30pm - 8pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays
$850 - with all pre-requisites
$1000 - requiring to complete the 'maintain infection control' unit
Must hold a qualification in the following:
• A Certificate IV in a beauty qualification
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy
• 'Maintain infection control standards' unit (an additional $150 will be added to the cost if you do not hold this pre-requisite unit. It will be completed alongside your electrolysis training)