Electrolysis is the only permanent method of hair removal due to the unique way in which electricity can remove hair.
The treatment involves inserting a fine probe into individual hair follicles to deliver an electric current that irreparably damages the follicle. The current causes existing hairs to fall out and prevents the follicle from producing hair in the future.
Under the guidance of our expert Electrolysis trainer, you will learn to perform this treatment safely during our short course.
Gain these skills:
- Establish priorities with clients
- Synthesise knowledge on skin and hair biology and electric currents
- Design, prepare and provide electrolysis treatment
- Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice
You will achieve:
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally recognised units of competence:
- SHBBHRS004 - Provide hair reduction treatments using electrical currents (Release 1)
- SHBBINF001 - Maintain infection control standards
How to apply:
- Click the button below to download the enrolment contract
- Complete the enrolment contract in full
- Email the completed enrolment contract and your pre-requisite certification to email@example.com
*Please note: payment is required in full to reserve your place in this short course.
Friday 25th - Sunday 27th March 2022
9am - 3pm
$850 with all pre-requisites
$1000 including the pre-requisite SHBBINF001 - Maintain infection control standards
Must hold a qualification in the following:
• A Certificate IV in a beauty qualification
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy AND
• SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards
*Please note: An additional $150 will be added to the cost if you do not hold this pre-requisite unit. It needs completing before your electrolysis training.