The Beauty, Spa and Makeup Specialist
Future proof your beauty career and increase your earning potential by graduating with a dual qualification (SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy and CUA51015 Diploma of Screen and Media) with the Australian College of Beauty Therapy.
This unique qualification package encompasses all necessary skills to work in a modern, luxury spa setting, performing a range of beauty, spa and makeup services.
This course sets the international stage for someone who is seeking a highly successful career in two strong growth areas within the beauty industry - spa and makeup.
- Completion of Year 10
- Successful completion of a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test, OR
- Successful completion of Australian Qualification Framework Certificate IV or higher, OR
- Australian Year 12 Certificate / Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
Fees & Payment options
$22,650 (Domestic Students - Full Time Only)*
Additional fees for uniforms, textbooks, beauty kit & make-up brush kit.
There are a number of course payment options available. Click here to view your options.
*VET Student Loans approved course - for eligible students only. Please refer to the Information Page for further details
Study Modes & Duration
- 12 hours per week of self-guided home study is required to complete this course
- 3 days a week for 12 months (9am to 5pm)
Study includes a minimum of 15 days practical days to be completed in the ACBT Student Clinic / Day Spa