The Beauty, Spa and Makeup Specialist
Future proof your beauty career and increase your earning potential by graduating with a dual qualification with the Australian College of Beauty Therapy.
This unique qualification package encompasses all necessary skills to work in a modern, luxury spa setting, performing a range of beauty, spa and makeup services.
This course sets the international stage for someone who is seeking a highly successful career in two strong growth areas within the beauty industry - spa and makeup.
- Completion of Year 10
- Successful completion of a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test, OR
- Successful completion of Australian Qualification Framework Certificate IV or higher, OR
- Australian Year 12 Certificate
Fees & Payment options
$22,650 (Domestic Students - Full Time Only)*
Additional fees for uniforms, textbooks, beauty kit & make-up brush kit.
There are a number of course payment options available. Click here to view your options.
*VET Student Loans approved course - for eligible students only. Please refer to the Information Page for further details
Study Modes & Duration
- 12 hours per week of self-guided home study is required to complete this course
- 3 days a week for 12 months (9am to 5pm)
Study includes a minimum of 15 days practical days to be completed in the ACBT Student Clinic / Day Spa