The Business of Beauty
(SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy)
The Business of Beauty (SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy) course is the highest qualification available in beauty therapy. We are excited to announce that our Business of Beauty course will now incorporate units to assist in setting up a small business/home salon. This course gives you the business and social media skills to set up your own salon as well as provide a range of traditional and modern beauty services.
- Learn essential salon business skills such as social media, setting up a small business and retail / product sales
- Learn how to perform advanced beauty modalities including advanced facials
- Learn how to perform advanced body electrical treatments
- Learn a range of beauty services including make-up, manicures, pedicures, waxing, tinting, spray tanning, massage and much more!
- Completion of Year 10
- Successful completion of a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test, OR
- Successful completion of Australian Qualification Framework Certificate IV or higher, OR
- Australian Year 12 Certificate / Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
Fees & Payment options
$11,000 (Domestic Students - Full Time Only)*
$20,900 (International Students)
Uniform - Top & Pants
Robe & Headband
Precision Eyebrow Tool Kit
There are a number of course payment options available. Click here to view your options.
*VET Student Loans approved course. VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements. A VET Student Loan gives rise to a HELP debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid. Please refer to the Information Page for further details
Study Modes & Duration
- 2.5 days a week for 12 months (9am to 4.30pm)
- 8 hours per week of self-guided home study via the ACBT Student Portal
In order to successfully complete this course, you will also be required to;
- Complete a minimum of 10 practical days in the ACBT Student Clinic