Course Payment Options
Australian College of Beauty Therapy (ACBT) offers offers a range of payment options as below:
- funds up to the cap set for their chosen course of study and
- up to their FEE-HELP limit to help pay for part or all of their tuition fees.
NB:Additional course requirements cannot be funded by VET Student Loans VET Student Loans are a repayable loan and attracts a 20% loan fee increasing the total amount payable to the government.
How much can I borrow?Eligible students will be entitled to access loans up to a capped VET Student Loan Limit detailed below. Course providers may charge above this cap for a course, and if so, students will be expected to pay for the gap / difference. A Vet Student loan is only available for the below courses:
|Course||VET Student Loan Limit||Total Tuition Fees for Course|
|SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy (Science of Beauty)||$16,077||$15,000|
|SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy (Business of Beauty)||$16,077||$11,000|
If the cost of your study period is less than $1,500 you may pay this prior to commencing your studies, either by direct transfer, credit or debit card, or cash.
Fees will vary depending upon the chosen course and study load. Please review the relevant Schedule of fees for more details.
If the cost of your study period is greater than $1,500 you will be required to enter into a weekly, direct debit payment arrangement.
For any students wishing to utilise Study Loans to assist in funding their course fees; we recommend visiting their website by clicking here. This will provide further information on calculating your repayments and determining the pre-qualification factors.
Whether you would like to pay your total tuition fees or just the cost of your upcoming Unit of study that is greater than $1,500, you will be required to enter into a weekly, direct debit, payment arrangement.
Direct Debit gives you the convenience to make your required weekly payments automatically deducted from your nominated bank account. Niche will establish an instalment payment arrangement drawn over the duration of your course or relevant study period. Students choosing this option are required to complete a Direct Debit Authorisation through either of our Direct Debit Agents Study Pay or Debit Success.
- Our Direct Debit Agents do charge a dishonour fee for failed payments or fees should your overdue amounts be referred to debt collection These will be outlined in the Payment Plan Contract. You should read these documents as they include important information about the terms and conditions that apply to our provision of the product to you.
- Students using the payment plan option will be issued their qualification once all fees have been paid in full
- The payment plan option is not available for Courses or study periods less than $1,000 in total.