in Beauty Services
The SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services reflects the role of individuals employed as Beauticians providing a range of beauty services including nail, waxing, lash and brow, basic make-up services and client consultation on beauty products and services.
Studying this course will set you up to possess a range of well-developed technical and customer service skills allowing you to commence working as a qualified Beautician in a beauty salon or your own business.
- Learn how to shape the eyebrows and lash and brow tinting
- Learn how to apply eyelash extensions
- Learn how to apply spray tans
- Learn how to provide manicure and pedicures
- Learn how to provide waxing services (included intimate waxing)
- Learn how to apply makeup
- Learn customer care ad how to effectively promote salon services using social media
FURTHER LEARNING PATHWAYS
Upon successful completion of the SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services, graduates can choose to continue further their knowledge by studying the SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy (click here for more information on this course).
- Completion of Year 10
- Successful completion of a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test, OR
- Successful completion of Australian Qualification Framework Certificate IV or higher, OR
- Australian Year 12 Certificate / Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
Fees & Payment options
Uniforms - Approx. $150
Digital textbook - $64.95
Beauty kit - Approx. $85
Brush set - $105
Make-up cape - $18 (optional)
There are a number of course payment options available. Click here to view your options.
Study Modes & Duration
- 36 weeks
- Part time
- 1 full day (9am - 4:30pm) per week on campus
- 4 hours per week of self-guided home study is required to complete this course