The Beauty Basics
(SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services)
The SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services reflects the role of individuals employed as Beauticians providing a range of beauty services including nail, waxing, lash and brow, basic make-up services and client consultation on beauty products and services.
Studying this course will set you up to possess a range of well-developed technical and customer service skills allowing you to commence working as a qualified Beautician in a beauty salon or your own business.
Gain these skills
- Apply cosmetic tanning products (spray tanning)
- Provide lash and brow services like tinting
- Provide waxing services
- Design and apply makeup
- Provide manicure and pedicure services
- Apply eyelash extensions
- Learn customer care andd how to effectively promote salon services using social media
Further Learning Pathways
Upon successful completion of the SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services, graduates can choose to continue further their knowledge by studying the SHB50115 Diploma of Beauty Therapy (click here for more information on this course).
RTO Entry Requirements
- Completion of Year 10
- Successful completion of a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test, OR
- Successful completion of Australian Qualification Framework Certificate IV or higher, OR
- Australian Year 12 Certificate / Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
Fees & Payment options
Uniform - Top & Pants
Robe & Headband
Precision Eyebrow Tool Kit
There are a number of course payment options available. Click here to view your options.
Study Modes & Duration
- 44 weeks
- 1 day per week on-campus (9am - 4:30pm), plus
- 3 hours per week in the ACBT Student Clinic, plus
- 6 hours per week of online theory completed at home through the ACBT Student Portal (audio and visual lectures)